Welcome to the "node_tags_generator" module demo page. A very short description of this module is: the users can generate tags (that are taxonomy terms) from the content that they enter when creating and/or editing a node. The fields that can be used to generate these tags are only textfields or textareas. The module has an administration part from where the admin can specify what fields to be used for generating the tags and what characters are allowed. Also, there is a stop list of words that will be not taken into consideration for the tags generation.
Here are the steps that you have to follow in order to make a test:
1. If you are not logged in, you must do that. Please login using these credentials:
2) Create a Node Tags Generator
3) Enter some data there. The fields "Title", "Text 1" and "Text 2" will be used to generate the tags.
4) View your newly created node and you should see the taxonomy terms in the links section.
5) Edit your node, and you should be able to change the generated tags.